1. What Personal Data do we collect?1.1. When you access or use the Site or participate in or use the Services, we may collect Personal Data which you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name and contact details when you submit applications and enquiries, or other forms of Personal Data that you send to us such as your employment details or curriculum vitae in connection with participation or use of the Services.1.2. We may also from time to time collect your Personal Data that:
(a) you have chosen to make public, including via public online platforms (such as your social media or business networking profile);(b) you have provided to third parties who are permitted to provide it to us (e.g., credit reference agencies; law enforcement authorities; etc.); or(c) that we gather as result of your participation in or use of the Services or access and use of the Site.
2. How do we use your Personal Data?If you do provide Personal Data to us, we may use the Personal Data for the following purposes:2.1. administering and managing our relationship with you, including dealing with any requests or enquiries which you may have;2.2. administering and managing the Services that you request to participate in or use, including contacting you regarding any Engagement requests or enquiries;2.3. contacting you regarding any updates, events or publications related to the Services which may be of interest to you and/ or requested by you;2.4. meeting any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements; and2.5. such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
3. How do we disclose your Personal Data?3.1. Where it is necessary to carry out the purposes set out above, we may disclose your Personal Data with the following third parties:
(a) where appropriate, your appointed representatives;(b) potential and existing Knowledge Partners, Clients, and/or any other persons (as the case may be) only for the purpose of facilitating Engagements, including requests or enquiries in relation to an Engagement;(c) our third party service providers (such as professional services firms), agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties, whether located in Singapore or outside of Singapore;(d) legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;(e) any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;(f) any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties;(g) in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), the relevant purchaser(s) and their authorised personnel; and(h) third party data processors (such as outsourced technology service providers, survey partners etc.) provided in particular that such third-party processors will be subject to binding contractual obligations to: (i) only process the Personal Data in accordance with our prior written instructions; and (ii) use measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data; together with any additional requirements under applicable law.3.2. Where we disclose your Personal Data, we will share your Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including taking the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that the transfer of your Personal Data is subject to appropriate safeguards as required under applicable data protection laws.
5. Your Rights in relation to Personal Data
6. Cookies and Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service which undertakes the gathering, collection and analysis of data about the behaviour of visitors to websites. Among other things, a web analytics service collects data on which website a data subject has come to a website from (so-called referrers) and is mainly used to optimise a website and for the cost-benefit analysis of internet advertising.Further information and Google’s applicable privacy regulations can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en and https://marketingplatform.google.com/about. The following link provides a further explanation of Google Analytics: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of the Site to the fullest extent possible.
7. Third Party Links
The Site may contain links to third party websites whose data protection practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these third party websites and we encourage you to consult their privacy policies before using the third party websites.
8. Contact Us
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our Personal Data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 1 July 2020